- Mushroom mix, sliced (1 lb | 450 g)
- Onion, diced (1)
- Celery sticks, chopped (3)
- Garlic cloves, minced (3)
- Fresh thyme (few sprigs)
- Vegetable broth (4 cups)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Half and half (1/2 cup)
- In a large skillet, sauté mushrooms, onion, celery, garlic, and thyme.
- In a large saucepan, bring vegetable broth to boil, add mushroom mixture, salt, and pepper. Low the heat and simmer for 15-20 minutes.
- Whiz with a stick blender until smooth. Add half and half and stir to combine.