- Shrimps, peeled and deveined (0.25 lb | 115 g)
- Arugula (3 cups)
- Cherry tomatoes, halved (1 cup)
- Avocado, thinly sliced (1/2)
- Olive oil (2 tbsp)
- Balsamic vinegar (1/2 tbsp)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Parmesan, freshly shaved (optional)
- In a large skillet, sauté shrimps (seasoned with salt and pepper) until cooked through.
- For the salad, combine arugula, tomatoes, avocado, and grilled shrimps.
- Drizzle with olive oil and balsamic vinegar, then season with salt and pepper. Sprinkle with some Parmesan cheese.