- Onion, chopped (1)
- Celery, chopped (2 sticks)
- Yellow curry sauce (3 tbsp)
- Cauliflower heads, broken into florets (2)
- Vegetable broth (4 cups)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Coconut milk (1 cup)
- In a large saucepan, sauté onion and celery for 5 minutes.
- Add curry sauce and sauté for 2 more minutes.
- Add cauliflower, broth, and season with salt and pepper. Bring to a boil, then reduce the heat and cover with a lid. Cook for 15 minutes.
- Stir in coconut milk and simmer for few more minutes.
- Using a blender, puree the soup.