- Whole wheat flour (1 3/4 cups)
- Baking powder (2 tsp)
- Ground ginger (1 1/2 tsp)
- Sugar (1/3 cup)
- Butter, not melted (80g)
- Honey (7 tbsp)
- Preheat the oven to 350°F or 180°C.
- In a large bowl, combine flour, baking powder, ground ginger, and sugar.
- Add the butter, mix everything well. Then add honey and stir until well blended.
- Shape dough into walnut-sized balls and roll them in the sugar.
- Place the cookies 2 inches (5 cm) apart onto a baking sheet.
- Bake for 12 minutes, or until golden.