- Quinoa (1/4 cup)
- Chickpeas, drained and rinsed (1/2 cup)
- Arugula (2 cups)
- Cherry tomatoes, halved (1/2 cup)
- Cucumber, chopped (1/2)
- Yellow bell pepper, chopped (1/2)
- Red onion, chopped (1/4)
- Olives (1/4 cup)
- Hummus (2 tbsp)
- Olive oil (1 tbsp)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 400°F or 200°C.
- Place chickpeas on a baking dish. Season with salt and pepper and bake for 20-30 minutes until crispy.
- Meanwhile, cook quinoa following the package instructions.
- Assemble the bowl: combine all ingredients.
- Drizzle with olive oil and season with salt and pepper.