- Salmon fillet (1)
- Mushrooms, sliced (0.3 lb | 135 g)
- Spinach (2 cups)
- Avocado, sliced (1/2)
- Cucumber, sliced (1/2)
- Carrot, sliced (1/2)
- Quinoa, cooked (1/3 cup)
- Sesame seed oil (1 tbsp)
- Soy sauce (1/3 cup)
- Honey (1 tbsp)
- Brown sugar (2 tsp)
- Ground ginger (1 1/2 tsp)
- Minced garlic (2 cloves)
- Lemon juice (1 tbsp)
- Cornstarch (1 tbsp)
- Water (2 tbsp)
- Preheat the oven to 400°F or 200°C.
- For the Teriyaki Sauce, whisk together all ingredients in a small bowl.
- Pour 1/4 cup of sauce over salmon fillet and marinate in the refrigerator for an hour.
- Bake teriyaki salmon for 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a medium skillet, sauté mushrooms for 5 minutes intel golden brown.
- Place spinach in a bowl, then add mushrooms, avocado, cucumber, carrot, and cooked quinoa. Place salmon fillet on the top.
- Drizzle with same seed oil and teriyaki sauce.